Create a Better Tomorrow for All Children Today!
Become a Member in the Movement
Membership in ICM is a tangible commitment to Georgia's children and the work required to ensure they have the care and opportunities they need to live bright futures.
Memberships sustain ICM throughout the year.
- Annual individual memberships start at $25.
- Annual Faith Community and corporate memberships start at $100.
Membership Will Help You Find Ways to Take Action
- Become an ICM Child Advocate and be on the front lines of the army it takes to change unjust policies and laws and to speak up for laws that best serve Georgia's children. Complete the ICM Child Advocate Form to be added to this group of engaged individuals.
- Mobilize at an ICM Advocacy Opportunity or Event
- Participate in an ICM Healing Communities meeting. These monthly meetings are comprised of faith-based organizations, dedicated nonprofits, and government agencies that are implementing Healing Communities principles within their communities and who have joined under a collective covenant. As a network, Stations of Hope share best practices, support each other, and work collaboratively to advocate for policy reform.
- Attend an ICM in Cobb meeting that occurs every other month to discuss advocacy issues and plan outreach events to improve the lives of children in Georgia.
- Network with other people of faith who have a passion for the welfare of children at one of our General Meetings.
- Invite an ICM Speaker to your organization or faith community to speak about a child welfare issue that interests you. Special training topics are also available.
Easy Ways To Give
- Amazon Smile: A portion of every purchase you make through Amazon Smile goes to ICM.
- Georgia Gives Day: November 2018
- Matching Donations Through Your Employer
- Gifts of Stock
- Awareness is the key to creating a better tomorrow for our children. Click here to see our Events & Training opportunities.