Create a Better Tomorrow for All Children Today!
ICM provides trainings, workshops & presentations on issues affecting children because we need a network of faith communities statewide that will:
- become educated about the issues and policies affecting children;
- become active in advocacy and policy-making processes;
- establish environments of nurture, education and protection for children; and
- promote the common good for all children.
Join Us! Become a Member in the Movement
- Grow the Movement Sign Up
- Members Only Discussion Forum
- ICM Child Advocate Form - Click to fill out the online form or to download a pdf.
- Advocacy Opportunities
- Healing Communities Stations of Hope: Monthly meetings of Stations of Hope are comprised of faith-based organizations, dedicated nonprofits, and government agencies that are implementing Healing Communities principles within their communities and joined under a collective covenant. As a network, Stations of Hope share best practices, support each other, and work collaboratively to advocate for policy reform.
- ICM in Cobb meets every other month to discuss advocacy issues and plan outreach events to improve the lives of children in Georgia.
- Awareness is the key to creating a better tomorrow for our children. Click here to see our Events & Training opportunities.