Make a Move for Children!
Become a Member!
ICM thanks you for your membership and for helping us to grow this movement of people of faith working to improve
the lives of children in Georgia.
Membership in ICM is a tangible commitment to Georgia's children and the work required to ensure they have the care and opportunities they need to live bright futures.
Your continued membership allows us to
make the community aware of issues that affect children,
provide training so that others are able to advocate for children,
partner with other groups who are concerned about children,
and be a viable voice on behalf of children.
Membership Will Help You Find Ways to Take Action
- Become an ICM Child Advocate and be on the front lines of the army it takes to change unjust policies and laws and to speak up for laws that best serve Georgia's children. Complete the ICM Child Advocate Form to be added to this group of engaged individuals.
- Mobilize at an ICM Advocacy Opportunity or Event
- Participate in an ICM Healing Communities meeting. These monthly meetings are comprised of faith-based organizations, dedicated nonprofits, and government agencies that are implementing Healing Communities principles within their communities and who have joined under a collective covenant. As a network, Stations of Hope share best practices, support each other, and work collaboratively to advocate for policy reform.
- Attend an ICM in Cobb meeting that occurs every other month to discuss advocacy issues and plan outreach events to improve the lives of children in Georgia.
- Network with other people of faith who have a passion for the welfare of children at one of our General Meetings.
- Invite an ICM Speaker to your organization or faith community to speak about a child welfare issue that interests you. Special training topics are also available.