Child Healthcare Agencies and Organizational Resources:
- Medicaid Cuts Threaten Student Learning, School District Finances (2017)
- Healthcare for Young Children Pays Large Social Dividends (2017)
- Moms Need Medicaid (2017)
- 2017 Georgia Medicaid Fact Sheet from Kaiser Foundation
- 2013 Joint Study Committee on Medicaid Reform
- Georgia Misses Out on Bonus Money For Enrolling Kids in Peachcare Medicaid (2014)
- Enrollment Surge Coming for Peachcare (2014)
- Archived NICHY Information on Child Disability
- CDC Autism Resource Center
- CDC Attention Deficit Disorder
- CDC Developmental Disabilities
- CDC Developmental Screening
- Marcus Autism Center
- Learning Disabilities Association of Georgia
- Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Parent 2 Parent of Georgia
- Georgia Parent Mentor Partnership
- Georgia Parent Infant Network for Educational Services (GAPINES)
Child Mental Illness:
- Crisis Text Line: Text START to 741741 from anywhere in the USA, anytime, about any type of crisis.
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Suicide Prevention Online Chat: HERE
- Prevalence of Mental Illness in Children and Adolescents
- This CDC report describes the number of U.S. children aged 3–17 years who have specific mental disorders used data collected from a variety of data sources between the years 2005-2011.
- DHR’s Fee for Service Model Child and Adolescent Mental Health (2009)
- Types of Mental Illnesses Affecting Children and Adolescents
- What can your faith community do?
- Resources for Families
"A person's a person, no matter how small."
— Dr. Seuss